Monday, November 15, 2010

6 Month Old Report and Some Outtakes

Alex went to his sixth month appointment today. Overall he is very healthy but he is still very small. He is now in the 3% for weight but normal for everything else. Alex laughed the whole time the doctor was in the room. Apparently he was very funny although we weren't sure why.

The other day Brandon and I were looking through our pictures of Alex. It was amazing to see how much he has changed in only six months. We also found ourselves laughing A LOT at some of the more hilarious pictures of Alex. Normally I only include the cutest pictures of him so I thought you might enjoy some of the "outtakes."


















This one is probably my favorite.

This one is not an outtake. I just thought it was cute and wanted to include it.


No comments:

Post a Comment