Saturday, February 18, 2012

V-Day

On Valentine's day this year Brandon had to work. Then he went straight from work to a concert and didn't get home until after midnight. So instead I spent the day with this cute little guy. I can't complain.

He has been sick for a few weeks now so we took a trip to the doctor just to make sure he was ok. We also ran a few other errands and this was the result.


I did receive a nice surprise from Brandon.


On Wednesday we celebrated the holiday instead. We decided since we hadn't been yet this year we should head up the mountain and do some snowboarding.


The snow was actually pretty good and it was a great day to be there because it was almost empty.



Proof that I didn't spend the whole day on my backside.




At night my sisters watched Alex and we were able to end the day with some delicious grub. We ate at the Olive Garden and ate WAY too much. It was nice to celebrate the day after because we didn't have to fight any crowds. It was another fabulous Valentine's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment