Monday, January 6, 2014

From the Phone

As usual some of my favorite pictures from the last few months have come from my cell phone.  Here they are:

Discovering our love for potato chips and cottage cheese

Alex's love for haircuts

Chilling at the dentist

Apparently this is what Alex is most grateful for.  I'm just glad I made the cut.

Rumpus with the cousins

What Alex wanted for Christmas.  He meant a Lego Millennium Falcon which is intended for 12 year old kids.

This was his reaction when I told him Santa couldn't bring him the Lego Millennium Falcon because he is too little.  Luckily by Christmas day he had forgotten all about it.  

More Lego building

At our ward Christmas party.  

 Silly boys

Making Gingerbread men with the neighbors

Recharging on Christmas day


More Legos, this time at the Library.

1 comment: