Thursday, October 9, 2014

Lately

 Another month has gone by and we have the photos to prove it.  We have been having lots of fun.

Alex displayed another one of his many talents.


Mia is such a happy baby.  She spoils us with lots of smiles.


I'm not sure what is happening here.


I had to laugh at all the pictures on my phone of Mia sleeping.  I just can't get enough and she sleeps a lot.  We are so lucky!


Mia seems to be following in her brother's footsteps.  She won't take a binky and seems to prefer sucking on her hand or thumb.


She loves to fall asleep on Daddy.


Boo also enjoys Mia's play mat.

Because Brandon was working Mia and I enjoyed our first Women's conference at home together.

Alex also enjoyed it! 

 Alex holding a grasshopper.  The poor thing had some missing legs so it couldn't jump away.  Alex was fascinated.

Mia loves her play mat and often falls asleep laying under it.  




Mia is now three months old.  I can't believe how fast it has gone.  She is such a good baby and so much fun.





Having fun at Target.

Parallel play at its finest.

I am pleased to report that Mia now enjoys baths.  As long as she has a full belly she is perfectly happy in the water.

Love these two!



No comments:

Post a Comment