Friday, December 5, 2014

November

Our family had a great November that was topped off by a great Thanksgiving.  I'm sure thankful for my sweet family.  Here are the highlights from our month.



Mia and Claire had a "play date."  They had a great time checking each other out.  They even held hands!



Checking out Grandpa.


Warning:  If you steal my phone and take pictures of yourself I will post them on the internet!



Alex helped me do a little crafting this month.

Alex reading to Mia.


Alex has been begging us to go out for ice cream lately.  I'm not sure what put this in his head but we finally did it.  You can see there is more candy in his bowl than ice cream.  

This Thanksgiving was extra special because for only the second time in our seven years of marriage Brandon didn't have to work the whole day.  He did have to work the first half of the day though.  We started the day by watching the parade and having a breakfast picnic on the floor.  It was a lot of fun and Boo only ended up stealing a little bit of bagel.  



The excitement, however, was too much for Mia.  


I cannot express how grateful I am for these two.

After Brandon finally made it home we headed to Grandma Clements to eat and play some games.

Cousin Love!

Then we headed to Grandma Hettinger's for dessert.

More cousin love!



The day after Thanksgiving we put up our Christmas decorations.

And Mia discovered how delicious her feet are.  

What a great month.  Bring on December! 


No comments:

Post a Comment