Friday, April 10, 2015

March

March is usually a quieter month for our family.  This year it seemed especially busy but we had a lot of fun.  

At the beginning of the month we went to Disney on Ice with Maryann and Stephanie.  This was the first time for Alex, Mia and me.  We all loved it.  We had great seats and for the most part Mia was mesmerized (she got a little bored at the end).  





We also did another first as a family and finally made it to the Museum of Natural Curiosity at Thanksgiving Point.  We loved that they had exhibits for all ages.  Alex loved the playgrounds the best and could have stayed on them all day.  









We also checked out the Lego Exhibit at Fashion Place mall.  Alex was in heaven.  It must have been a successful day because both kids were sound asleep in the car by the time we made it home.   





 We also took a couple of trips up to Logan in March to celebrate both Mikah's and Max's birthdays.  Max had an Iron Man party and Mikah had a Minecraft party.









Alex was very surprised to find that a Leprechaun visited him on St. Patrick's day.  He left some gold and we celebrated with a green breakfast.  Just like Brandon, Alex thought the green milk tasted weird.  



We got one snow storm this month and Alex was dying to make a snowman.  Luckily we were able to scrape together enough snow to make this little guy.  It's a good thing I got a picture because Alex had more fun destroying him than building him.  

I can't resist this little bug in her Sunday dresses.

Enjoying the beautiful weather we had most of the month.


Mia hates the vacuum.  Usually I have to strap her to me in the baby bjorn in order to vacuum the house without her crying.  This time I thought I could quickly finish the kitchen before she got too upset.  She cried for a minute and then I looked over and found her like this.  She was silently pouting.


While I am feeding Mia this is my usual view.  She usually has one leg up in the air often kicking me in the face.  She is very flexible.


Mia has started pulling herself up this month.  


Alex as "beard face" after his haircut.



No comments:

Post a Comment