Thursday, April 8, 2010

Lately...

We've almost made it! Just three weeks to go. Brandon and I have been VERY busy preparing for Tron to arrive. We are in the process of painting his room, buying last minute items, working, and I am finishing up my last two classes while preparing six weeks of sub plans. Here is a small taste of what we have been up to lately.

I got fat...


Valentine's day - Brandon surprised me, doing too much as usual.


Baby Showers! Sadly this was the only picture in focus (thanks Bayley). Don't look too closely at Sadie.


Easter - dying eggs.



Mikah turned 2


Boo graduated from obedience school. She fooled the instructor just long enough to pass.






1 comment:

  1. You look cute as a prego! I can't believe it is so close to the end. Good luck and I can't wait to see the pictures! Maybe I will be able to say hello to the little fella when I come to Utah, if not in May then I'll be there in August and September.

    ReplyDelete