Thursday, April 8, 2010

Saying Goodbye

I am extremely blessed and am so grateful that I will have the opportunity to stay home with our new little baby (at least for the next little while). However, I am surprised at how sad I already am to be done teaching. I just have two more weeks to go. I am going to miss my students so much! I will miss watching them learn and grow and laughing at the hilarious things they say. Here is a glimpse into my classroom since most people have never seen it. I didn't include any students for obvious reasons.












1 comment:

  1. OH WOW! It's coming up so fast! I am so excited for you! You are going to be an amazing mom... I just know it! How great that you can stay home with your little guy. We should hang out this summer! I can get you into the zoo for free with my pass. It would be fun to see you, it's been forever! Good luck during the next few weeks and with your delivery!

    ReplyDelete