Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day

Even though Alex is by far the cutest member of our family I am going to try to make an effort to not make this blog completely about him (just mostly about him). Yesterday was Valentines Day and luckily Brandon had the day off so we could go have some fun. We have both been sick lately so we were looking forward to getting out of the house. Brandon's parents were kind enough to watch Alex during the day for us. We started off the fun by eating lunch at McGrath's Fish House. Even though every other patron was at least 90 years old it was delicious as always. We then saw "The King's Speech." Even though I was a little worried it would be boring, we both really enjoyed it. It was a fabulous day spent with my best friend. This is an old picture (I forgot to take any yesterday). I am so lucky to be married to Brandon and have Alex in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment