Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Back on the Mountain

Yesterday Brandon and I were able to head back up the mountain (after a two year break) and do some snowboarding. I was anxious to get this post up so I no longer have to see the pictures of the "Alex Incident" every time I pulled up my blog.

Because I was pregnant last year I wasn't able to do any snowboarding. I was worried that going this year would be like starting over. I was relieved to find that I was even a little better than I remembered. Although I did spend much of the day bruising my tailbone.

Brandon was of course a pro as always. He was kind enough to spend about half the day on the "bunny hill" with me.


It was a great day to go because the weather was beautiful and it was very empty. Hopefully in the next few years we will be able to go a little more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment