Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Birthday

I had another fabulous birthday this year. Although it was a little daunting to be turning 23 it was fun to do lots of celebrating. Brandon had the whole weekend off and worked most of the time to make it a perfect birthday for me. Once again Brandon made me another amazing cake. For those that remember it is reminiscent of our wedding cake. He did all the work himself, even attempting flowers for the first time. It turned out great as usual.







The nieces and nephews helped me open presents at my parents house.











This might be the first time I ever blew out all my candles in one breath. I am sure excited for my wish to come true.

This was the top of my cake. I just thought it looked cute.



1 comment:

  1. Man, why didn't Geoff get any of those genes? I gotta give Brandon props. I'm lucky just to get my present wrapped, let alone a cake! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete