Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Turkey Day

Sadly, just like last year Brandon had to work all day on Thanksgiving. So Alex and I spent the majority of our day at my parents house. Alex was a little crazy from consuming sugar all day and not eating any Thanksgiving dinner. However, all in all it was a great day. Alex and I are so lucky to have so much wonderful family to spend the day with, even if Brandon couldn't be there.

Scott attempted a family football game. Unfortunately Boo and Alex were the only ones into it.








Other than a few bites of corn Alex didn't eat any dinner. He is usually such a good eater but had filled up on candy and juice during the day.




Brandon finally arrived just after 8:00 pm and got to eat.


I'm so grateful for Brandon and the wonderful husband that he is. He has been working so hard the past few months at work and is always helping around the house. Alex and I are so lucky to have him.

No comments:

Post a Comment