Friday, November 30, 2012

Thanksgiving Picture Fail

This Thanksgiving was extra awesome for us this year because we actually got to spend it with Brandon.  Brandon was scheduled to work on Thanksgiving but at the last minute his boss offered to have him switch to another day that they were short on.  It was a turkey day miracle!  We loved having him with us!  However, I was super lame and even though I remembered to bring my camera to both dinners I forgot to take any pictures.  The three pictures I do have from the day were all taken before we went anywhere with my phone.  

The morning was spent lounging around and watching the Macy's Day Parade. 


Alex helped make the salad we were bringing by taste testing the cool whip.  He did a very thorough job!


Sadly, that is it for pictures.  However, we really had a wonderful day.  We got to spend time with both families and eat a TON of yummy food.  We have so much to be Thankful for!

1 comment:

  1. I also forgot to take pictures of our Thanksgiving festivities. There is always next year:)

    ReplyDelete