Friday, November 6, 2015

More and More October

Another one of my favorite traditions is heading to the pumpkin patch to pick out some pumpkins and of course take just a "few" pictures.  



This was the first attempt with Mia.  I'm sure she was wondering why we brought her to this huge place full of pumpkins and weren't letting her play with them.


Once we gave her one she was much happier.













This year we attended "Boo at the Zoo" for the first time.  We went with most of Brandon's family and it was so fun.  We had to be there bright and early at 8:00 am and it was cold.  It was definitely worth it though.  Alex was in heaven getting to run around with Mikah and Max and on top of that get a bunch of candy.  

Jaryn makes the cutest dinosaur. 



Being crazy together!









Mia hamming it up for the camera.  

Our cute kids heading to church.


Alex got to go to a couple of birthday parties this month.  One was a pajama/pancake party.  Alex was so excited and had a ton of fun!

I also got to celebrate my birthday this month.  It was a week long of celebration.  Brandon got me a Gravity Falls cake.  It was awesome!









On my birthday Brandon and I got to go see "The Martian" and out to eat.  It was the perfect birthday.

We also attended our ward's Trunk or Treat.  Alex loved another excuse to put on his costume and get even more candy.  









Some how I wound up in charge of Alex's class Halloween party.  Brandon was kind enough to help me prepare and then run the party as well.  It ended up being a lot of fun and we had lots of parents come help.  







Our final tradition before we were ready for Halloween was carving pumpkins.  Even though he looks disgusted Alex actually helped this year (unlike last year).  He cleaned out his own pumpkin and even helped carve them.  



The final products.  Alex and I did the tree and Brandon did the dinosaur and werewolf.







No comments:

Post a Comment