Tuesday, May 17, 2016

April

The big highlight of this month was of course our trip to Florida but here are a few highlights from the rest of the month.  

Usually, conference weekend is a busy one for us.  This year because we were about to leave on our trip it was actually a very relaxing weekend.  It was nice to stay home and enjoy our family and conference.  



After we got home from our trip we were so tired.  Alex seemed to bounce right back but Mia and I needed about a week to fully recover.  It was so nice to be home!


 One day while still recovering Mia had been playing in her room and I realized it had been quiet for a while.  I went to check on her and found her sound asleep on her floor.


Enjoying beautiful spring weather.



And it happened again a few days later.

I have a love/hate relationship with the car carts at the store.  Now that Mia has discovered them we have to use them.  Sometimes I am mean and won't use them if we need a lot of stuff.  This time I let them get one and they were both so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment